12:15pm – Carson City Fire-Rescue personnel are on scene of what has been reported as a natural gas leak inside the Carson City Health and Human Services building at 900 East Long. Gassy odor inside, according to reports. No employees have evacuated to the outside of the building.
12:27pm – Firefighters say it appears to be a sewer gas issue. Not natural gas. Fire-Rescue units are clearing and turning the situation over to city public works to deal with it. Wells Fargo Bank on South Carson Street had the same problem a couple of months ago.