CCFD crews pulled up to large home in the 34-hundred block of Harvard Drive on a report of an upper bedroom on fire.
Firefighters mounted a very quick attack on the blaze, upstairs to the west.
Firefighters found a bed on fire, the flames spreading to the walls and floor. The fire was put out very quickly.
Firefighters say smoke and fire damage will likely mean the family will have to find temporary quarters until the fire damage can be cleaned up and the bedroom repaired. The fire was believed started from a lit candle near or on a bed. With public schools closed and students learning school lessons at home via the internet, parents are well advised to keep a close eye on their children.