Quad-County COVID-19 Update: Seven New Cases and One Recovery
County Emergency Operations Center (Quad EOC) is reporting seven new positive cases and one additional recovery of COVID-19 in the Quad-County region. This brings the total number of cases to 82, with 28 recoveries and one death, 53 cases remain active.
The new cases are:
- A male Douglas County resident in his 30’s
- A male Lyon County resident in his 60’s
- A female Lyon County resident in her 70’s
- A male Carson City resident in his 50’s
- A male Carson City resident in his 70’s
- A female Lyon County resident under the age of 18
- A female Carson City resident in her 20’s
Carson City Health and Human Services is working to identify close risk contacts to prevent further spread of the disease. Due to medical privacy requirements and to protect their identity, no further information about the cases will be released.
|County||Total Cases||Active Cases||Recovered||Deaths|
There are two Quad-County residents currently hospitalized due to COVID-19.
Statewide numbers can be found at the Nevada Health Response website (nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/).
We are seeing COVID-19 spread through our communities. Community spread means spread of an illness for which the source of infection is unknown. Help flatten the curve; keep the number of cases low by staying home and practicing social distancing.
The Quad-County COVID-19 Hotline is staffed 7 days a week 8 am to 5 pm. Spanish speakers are available. The phone number is (775) 283-4789.