Quad-County COVID-19 Update: Six New Cases – including a teen-ager
(Carson City, NV)- Carson City Health and Human Services (CCHHS) is reporting six new positive cases and no additional recoveries of COVID-19 in the Quad-County region. This brings the total number of cases to 325, with 230 recoveries and seven deaths, 88 cases remain active.
The new cases are:
- A female Lyon County resident in her 20’s with no connection to a previously reported case.
- A male Lyon County resident in his 40’s with no connection to a previously reported case.
- An adult female Carson City resident in her teens with a connection to a previously reported case.
- A female Douglas County resident in her 40’s with a connection to a previously reported case.
- A female Douglas County resident in her 60’s with no known connection to a previously reported case.
- A female Carson City resident in her 50’s with no connection to a previously reported case.
Carson City Health and Human Services is working to identify close risk contacts to prevent further spread of the disease. Due to medical privacy requirements and to protect their identity, no further information about the cases will be released.
|County||Total Cases||Active Cases||Recovered||Deaths||Hospitalized|
Gender and age break down of the cases by county as well as the cases by zip code is available at https://gethealthycarsoncity.org/novel-coronavirus-2019/. Statewide numbers can be found at the Nevada Health Response website (nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/).
For those who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have questions, call the Quad-County COVID-19 Hotline Monday through Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm. Spanish speakers are available. The phone number is (775) 283-4789.
Stay informed. For updates and more information on COVID-19 visit https://gethealthycarsoncity.org/novel-coronavirus-2019/.