(Carson City, NV)- Carson City Health and Human Services (CCHHS) is reporting 11 new cases and 20 additional recoveries of COVID-19 in the Quad-County Region. This brings the total number of cases to 12,535, with 11,939 recoveries and 225 deaths; 371 cases remain active.
|Total Cases||Active Cases||Recoveries||Deaths||*Population|
*Population information taken from the Nevada Health Response Dashboard found at https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/
Janssen COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
There are upcoming Janssen COVID-19 vaccination clinics. Schedule your appointment at https://booking.appointy.com/en-US/quadcovidvaccine/bookings/service.
- Thursday, May 6, 2021 | 12 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Douglas County Fairgrounds (Pinenut Rd, Gardnerville)
- 200 appointments available
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 | 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dayton Calvary Baptist Church (4 Flowery Ave, Dayton)
- 150 appointments available
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 | 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fuji Park (701 Old Clear Creek Rd, Carson City)
- 300 appointments available
Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing for Quad-County Residents
Testing is for Quad-County (Carson City, Douglas, Lyon, and Storey County) residents ONLY, all others will be turned away. Testing is free of charge, no appointments or reservations. To view all upcoming events visit https://gethealthycarsoncity.org/events/.
|5/5/2021||9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.||Douglas Community Center
1329 Waterloo Ln, Gardnerville
|5/6/2021||10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.||Fernley City Hall
595 Silver Lace Blvd, Fernley
For COVID-19 questions, vaccine appointment assistance, or to arrange for testing, call the Quad-County COVID-19 Hotline Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The phone number is (775) 434-1988.