Carson City Firefighters and Paramedics rushed to an apartment building Friday morning on a call that there was a fire in a ground floor apartment at 3300 Imperial. Firefighters quickly arrived on scene and the lone occupant of the apartment was taken outside. Burned bedding was visible on the front lawn.
CC Firefighters quickly removed the burning fabrics from the victims bedroom.
Elderly lady was quickly removed from the smokey apartment and was evaluated on her own front porch. The victim will likely be offered temporary shelter while the damage is evaluated to her apartment. Smoking materials may have been involved.