The next Carson City School District School Board meeting will convene Tuesday, Aug. 24, 6pm at the ‘Bob’ Crowell Board Room inside the Carson City Community Center.
On the agenda is included new bonds, test results and upcoming events. A resolution designated as the “2021 School Bond Resolution” assumes a bonded indebtedness on behalf of the district for improvements and upgrades to schools district wide. The total amount of bonding is $12 million.
– A presentation on the Civics Test Results for the Carson City School District – Class of 2021.
– A discussion will be held regarding the adoption of CCSD Test Procedures and Security Plan for the 2021-2022 School Year.
– An annual review of CCSD Policy and Regulation 543, Safe and Respectful Learning Environment Free from Bullying or Cyber-Bullying.
– A discussion on proposed changes to CCSD Policy 303.
Upcoming Activities and Events:
- Thursday, September 2, 2021, Joint Meeting with the Board of Supervisors, Bob Crowell Board Room, Community Center, 6:00PM
- Monday, September 6, 2021, Labor Day Holiday; No School
- Thursday, September 16, 2021, Bond Oversight Committee Meeting, 11:30AM, Professional Development Center (PDC), Room 2
- Wednesday, September 22, 2020, Community PLC, Carson High School, Library, 6:00PM