10:10am A worker accidentally hit a natural gas line inside an unoccupied building at 4338 So. Carson. As he was penetrating a wall the worker damaged a natural gas line. Carson City Firefighters are enroute to the scene. Stay clear of the area because natural gas is highly flammable and known to explode in confined areas.
10:18am Arriving firefighters have shut down the gas meter outside the building. They’re waiting for the gas company to pull up and take over.
10:28am Gas line sealed off, waiting for the gas company to arrive. The gas line is no longer a hazard thanks to CC Firefighters.